Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things....

DISNEY WAS A BLAST!!! It was hot and crowded but it was awesome! The longest line we stood in was about 20-30 minutes. We had lots of character dinners/breakfasts...that was really fun. It was a great family trip...and the kids survived their first flight!! :~)

Did I mention the food was AWESOME...we didn't have a bad meal. Unfortunately, it wasn't lean and mean. Several of the meals came to the table on platters...with unlimited refills. I did eat the veggies every meal...but I did eat the awful calorie laden crap too! Like I said though, every meal was excellent (except last day at downtown Disney...but it was just ok meal).

After getting back, ummmm Sunday before last...I had to work...then came the youngest child's birthday...

With all that said, it has been really difficult to get back to where I need to be mentally. I gained of course...according to my wonderful scale that I have a love/hate relationship with...7 pounds...now it's at 6 wonderful pounds. I know I ate bad but I also walked my butt off and sweated practically the whole freaking time! I am not going to dwell on it because I had an awesome time and I don't want to take away from the trip...because we loved it. So, I need to get back to blogging...I really need the support...I need to get back to my Couch to 5K...and I definately need to eat right and drink my water!!!! Commitment...that is my plan!Thanks to everyone that has left messages...that is what really keeps me going. Like I said in my last post...I did read my blog sites...just didn't post. Then when I got home...I got busy and in a funk...like if you ignore it you don't have to face it...well I am facing it head on!!! I did not start this journey to gain weight back. I need to remember how miserable I was when I was my heaviest last year!!

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week!!! I know I can do this!!!! :~P

1 comment:

healthy ashley said...

I'm glad you had fun!! And you can totally do this!.. you've already done so much!