Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me, Myself, and I

Okay...I am feeling so much better...I mean I have energy (I'm still sluggish to get out the freakin bed in the morning...I am a night owl ya know)...I am sore and lovin it...I did day two of week one Couch to 5K yesterday morning and I love it. I have been staying on plan...but boy am I hungry all the time!! ;~P I have been running around cleaning house...moving more...we are gonna take a family (including the 2 doggies) walk after dinner...and I am soooo motivated!! Yeah I was about to end that sentence with right now but....

I bought a whole bunch of fresh fruit...the kids love the canned fruit and it has so much freakin sugar in it. I made a wonderful fruit salad with fresh pineapple, strawberries, bananas, grapes, apples, manderins...it was delich...and the hubby and kids loved it!! :) I should have taken a picture of it because it was so pretty too...it's all about presentation for me!!

I work all this weekend...the hubby is taking the kids to the beach...yeah, I am screaming inside...I will have the house ALL to myself...I am super excited and jealous at the same time....I love the beach!! ;~P No, I am not being selfish...this will be the FIRST time in over two years I will be alone in the house...and all it means is that I won't get woken up during the day while trying to sleep (work weekend)...so it works out for all!! :)

Anyway, I need to finish washing clothes for their trip tomorrow...but I just had to take a minute out and say how pumped I am. Oh yeah, I have been weighing everyday and the scale is staying the same at 171...that sucks...but I keep telling myself that I am not only eating healthier but I am also exercising...so don't pay attention to that damn thing!!

1 comment:

healthy ashley said...

It sounds like you are doing great! Fresh fruit, chores, running.. woohoo! (and now NO SODA!)