Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Sunny Sunday...

It is a beautiful day....and we spent atleast four hours outside washing the vehicles and enjoying the wonderful weather!!

I am wrapping my head around this whole weight loss thing...haha...I am on track. I don't know why but I have been sooooo sleepy all the time...I am not sleeping well...and I feel like I am in a constant fog....help...I just want to feel good!! I have started taking the stairs at work and boy do my legs feel it...I have been doing it for the last 3 weeks or so and we are on three different floors...sooooo I am definately using my legs ALOT!! ;~P

Can I just say....OMG...to Biggest Loser...I know a little late but thank God for DVR's!! She looks awesome...I wonder how much she ate during those 6 weeks at home before finale?? I hope she keeps it off...she lost so fast. She does look great though!!

FYI I am getting ready to talk about something not so pleasant...
Fiber One bars...oh how I loved (notice past tense) those little bars that taste so yummy!!! Okay...one night at work I started feeling really bad...like my stomach could just pop...really gasssssyyy on the inside...did not feel like I needed to use the bathroom though...ok it got worse...the cramping and feeling like crap. That is when I was talking to a coworker/friend...and she started talking about how her daughter had brought up the same thing and then she put two and two together...it happend to her. The next night another coworker was talking about how bad her stomach felt and how she was soooo bloated...yeah I asked and she had TWO of the fiber one bars....well after talking to about 6 people...and all 6 people had the same problem...yeah I just haven't been able to bring myself to eat one of those delicous buggers!! :)

Well I am off to do some cleaning....hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend like I did!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too weird, I had the SAME problem with the Fiber One bars, except for that they did make me "go" but not in a good way. I got all the same cramping and stomach problems that you mentioned. The first time I bought them I brought 2 to work and ate them both throughout the day, what a mistake! I was excited (at first) to have found them, since they tasted SO good and they were full of fiber, but unfortunately I also had to stop buying them, a little to tough on the tummy!

Unknown said...

I LOVE those bars... but I find I can't stop at one (damn that addictive high-fructose corn syrup!) therefore I wind up eating the entire box if I buy them......and before you know it, I'm in a bit of pain. Anyway, I'm with Candi, I just don't buy them anymore.