Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Motivated Monday...nah its Tuesday...

OMG I feel good...I really worked out and I feel good...well as good as one can get on 2 hours sleep in the last 30 hours. You know I really love the blogosphere because you can really get motivated and I DO read them all the time and have gotten really motivated by a lot of blogs...and feel like I have a butt load of blog friends :). BUT I really have to give a shout out to my MOTIVATORS today... Angie All The Way and Girl On A Mission.....thank you, thank you, thank you for the get off your ass you have two legs and a pulse motivation today...I needed it and I did it!! I even broke out the Nike+ I got for Easter...yes I said Easter and I used it and it was so freakin cool!!!! ;~P Thanks to the hubby for the great gift in my basket.

Okay I feel like a child right now because I don't want to go to sleep afraid I will lose the motivation!!!! I have been eating good things and trying to drink my water...trying operative word but I have done much better on the H2O front!

Well I am sure I will be sore tomorrow...in a good way...speaking about motivation from reading blogs...everybody's running and I need to catch up...so I did the Couch to 5k but I didn't read it all the way before I got on the treadmill so I went over....oh well right...one up for me.

I feel like this post is all over the place but it's the best I could do...I am off to bed before my face actually lands on the keyboard...:~P

3 comments:

Girl on a Mission... said...

Thanks for the shout out girl!
Way to go with the stiff legs today! Its a good feeling...something we should always want to feel...rather than the feeling of ugh- and crap when we're stuffing our faces.

Crista said...

Good job on the running...and thanks for always being motivating to me too...I read all these blogs and wish I could blog more..where does time go..but thanks for being there!!!

watchinmyweight said...

Thanks ladies!! :)