Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do I have Sucker stamped across my forehead...

Well good day yesterday...and I am kicking myself right now for today already!! Sooo if you don't know it...I'm a mexican food lover!! Today was the kid's last day of school...we met the husband at everybody's favorite mexican rest. Well I got my taco al carbon...ate a few bites of the rice and none of the beans and only 1 1/2 of the al carbon...not terrible but...ordering the drinks...it gets to me and someone at the table said dr. pepper...so not even thinking...I go along...WHAT WAS I THINKING??? I am a sucker for full blown coke or dr. pepper. I have been doing so good with drinking diet coke (I know it's bad for you but so is living in cancer alley...haha)...and then I have a gallon of dr. pepper...not really but still. Okay my lunch I figured up to be points...12 points (the only thing I have eaten today)...not bad right...dr. pepper 6 points...that is TERRIBLE!! Then my wheels start spinning...already 18 points down the drain...then 300 empty calories on top of that...I could have eaten a bunch more for less!!! :(I stopped at the grocery after that meal and bought chicken...so for dinner it's chicken, brown rice, and peas.

Okay...here I am to vow not to drink full blown soda...and what about my short term goal...okay I am going to stay on track...this is it. But like I stated in a post the other day...I did it, I own it, and I have to move on.I'm going to get on the treadmill...wonder how long it will take to burn those 300 hundred calories of dr pepper...stop it...stop it...

P.S. I finally got the husband to go on a walk after dinner last night...it was so nice walking & talking and being able to just chill!! :~P

No comments: