Friday, May 30, 2008

Blah...blah...blah...

I am challenging myself to a great weekend...which includes...staying op, drinking plenty H2O, finishing week 2 of Couch to 5K (which should have been completed like a month ago...I just keep doing one or two of the workouts...then I have to start that week over), work in the flower beds, playing outside with the kids...the only thing is...TOM is creeping up anyday now...and this will definately be a challenge!!!I weighed this am...which really isn't fair since I worked last night...but I weighed 166.5...arrrrggg. I have to stay positive...and reassure myself that I have had some slip ups this week and TOM is around the corner...but that this is a journey and I just need to keep plugging along.Oh and my feet are sooooo swollen. I hate that when I am on my feet for the most part of 13 hrs my feet will swell. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't...I'm sure it happens more around my monthly visitor...it feels like my feet are gonna POP right now!!! And no I don't have cankles...haha.I getting ready to take a nap for a couple of hours since I have been up since ummmm one something yesterday afternoon!! :~PI hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a GREAT weekend!!

Here's to me and my iPod hitting the pavement...not literally!! :~P


2 comments:

healthy ashley said...

You can do it! Just keep thinking of how great it all makes you feel!

Crista said...

so I disappeared for a few days again..so hard to blog on weekends for me..but love the picture you posted on the page..thats great..and so is it that your son cleaned the house..good luck with the couch to 5k..I still don't think I could keep track of when to switch from walking to running or jogging without screwing up the times..hahaha..but keep on going girl your doing great!!!!