Monday, May 12, 2008

I've been missing...and I have lost...

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO EVERYBODY....I AM STILL ALIVE!!! :) I'm not yelling just trying to get your attention....haha. Well I have been really staying close to plan...I say close because I have a few bumps that have gotten in my way. I am happy to say I am down to 165!!!! YAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!

We are going to Disney World in June and I really, really, really want to be in the 150's by then...and not just 159 because I already know how those vacations go!!! Also, I really hope that I can find descent food on the dining plan and at the resteraunts we chose!!! ;~P I am really excited about the trip...not excited about the HEAT and LOOOONNNGGG LINES though!! It's the hubby's first time going and the kids have only been to MK once...so it's exciting.

On the couch to 5k program...well I am still on WEEK 2!! I made two of the workouts two weeks in a row...but not three...damn it! I have had a tooth that has been killing me and it pretty much has ruled my life...until I have my appointment at the dentist. Can I just say when it hurts and I workout the blood gets flowing...yeah...it's just painful talking about it!! So anyway, I am going to try again this week. I am not beating myself up about it just because I know I am more active now and I am moving around more...but I really, really want to complete the program and I will!!

Happy late Mother's Day to all of you out there!! What did you get?? I got some really cool things...first of all I got a clean house...hello best present EVER...especially since I worked three nights in a row...then I got some cute pink wrist weights...and a yoga kit...can't wait to try it out!!! Also I got turn down service...my husband is so cute. In the morning after a night of work (not all the time) he straightens the bed up and turns it down for me with my pajamas folded on the bed!! Awe he's so sweet! :)

Well, I hope everyone is on plan and doing great. ;~P

5 comments:

healthy ashley said...

What great gifts!

And that is a HUGE loss. Wow. You will own the 150's in no time at all.

Crista said...

great job on the weight loss....i wish i was where you are...are you working out? I know you have a crazy busy schedule...i just can't seem to get past 188... :( boo

watchinmyweight said...

Thanks ladies!

Christa...I am working out but not consistantly...I'm trying to get better!! :) It is so freakin hard workin nights to be motivated to get on the treadmill all the time. I do take the stairs now...and we are on three different floors so I know that helps too...not taking the elevator! I have stopped eating in the cafeteria at work...I try to get Subway before they close or bring my lunch!! I know the cafeteria adds hidden extras to even their veggies...:)!!

watchinmyweight said...

oops sorry Crista misspelled your name again...

Crista said...

where are you on blog to lose?