Friday, May 23, 2008

Working Weekend makes for a funky Friday....

Hey to all...hope you have a fun, safe, and healthy Memorial Day weekend. I will be working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights...yuckola! It always puts me in a funky mood on Friday knowing that everybody else is ending their week and I am just starting my week!!

Today has been a good day so far for eating...I say so far because I had to take a nap so when I'm sleeping I'm not screwing up!! :) I had my favorite toasted wrap and diet coke when I woke up...it was yummy!!I won't be posting much this weekend because I will be working and sleeping...:). I am gonna go to the in-laws on Sunday evening before work...they are having a barbeque. That is the only thing I have planned this weekend except for working. Pretty boring I know!

Hopefully by the end of the weekend...because of the time constraints and walking so much at work....I hope to be down on the scale!! I was at 167 this morning when I weighed...up 2 from the other day. I keep telling myself...eating unhealthy + not exercising as much as I should = higher numbers on the freakin scale!!! One day it will sink in and I will follow. Actually, I have done good today and I have some Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones meals to bring to work...no excuses to eat that cafeteria food!!!

Again...everyone have a great weekend!! :~)

1 comment:

Crista said...

enjoy your weekend..I won't be on here either this weekend..traveling...I love how you and the hubby took a walk...thats awesome..those are the best...good luck eating and also on the weigh in