Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday....

Well...we ended up going to Carrabas for dinner on Saturday night...YES I blew it...I'm over and moving on...except that I have paid for it dearly...my stomach has been so messed up...lesson learned.

I am done with my yucky messed up schedule and back to my regular schedule...this week I just have Wednesday and Thursday left to work!! :)

I plan on getting back on the treadmill tomorrow...I am feeling 90% back to myself (since having the flu and RAD).

We now have 19 days till we go to MEXICO....I can't wait. I am really trying to talk myself into doing what everyone else wants to do...zip line...I am so scared of heights!! YIKES!!! We are going to have a great time.

I have been on plan for the most part since that bad meal Saturday night...haven't made great choices but have stayed within points...I need to lessen my carb intake...I am a true carbohydrate addict...yes I am admitting it...I need more veggies, fruits, and WATER!!! :)

Ok I am going to fix a glass of water!!

No comments: