Saturday, February 16, 2008

The weekend...

I am doing great on plan. I am soooo tired. I worked Tuesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and I work tomorrow night....this is when my body says I want carbs. I hate feeling like this because it takes extra effort to say no no no when you are tired and have had little sleep.

The husband and I are going with another couple (the couple we are going to Puerto Vallarta with) to eat at Olive Garden tonight so I guess I need to research on the net what I can eat before just going their and making a mindless decision to get some creamy pasta dish...

I am doing much better planning and bringing my lunch and snacks to work...it is working much better than trying to find something in the cafeteria.

Well I need to go get ready for tonight!! :)

No comments: