Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shopping Sunday...

Well...the husband and I along with another couple (the couple we are going to mexico with) are going to eat lunch and go shopping. I went shopping yesterday with the wife of the couple and I have to say swim suits are not looking sexy!!! The clothes I tried on were smaller and for that I was really excited!!! :)

The problem I have is that when I have problems or alot on my mind...I want to eat...yes I ate yesterday...not terrible...well lunch yes was terrible...mexican food again...dinner not sooo bad. I only have 2 weeks left until vacation...hello...the scale still says 169 as of this morning...so obviously I am doing something right!!

When we get home the husband is going to get the suitcases out and yes I am going to start packing!!! As I read on another blog...it reminded of me...I will probably pack and unpack and pack again. The main reason I have not gotten the suitcases out is because I add more and more to them to where the husband has one bag and I have 3!!! Well I am gonna try not to do that this time....last year when we went to Cabo...yes I did do that!

Well, I am off to shop....maybe I will post an update tonight on how I did eating out again...:)

2 comments:

Girl on a Mission... said...

Good luck with the bathing suit shopping. I did mine back in January when I felt the uglist and biggest I've felt in my life...so now every time I try it on...it always feels a little better :)

Hope you have fun today, thanks for always stopping by the site!

Crista said...

sounds like everybody is going somewhere nice..i don't even want to think about a swimsuit...

so whats the secret to lose weight in two months...your doing awesome...i can't seem to lose more then a pound a week..i know i need to work out!!! which i don't do at the moment :(