Friday, February 29, 2008

Working Weekend...

I feel great this morning...I got up and ate a bowl of ff yogurt with cherry almond granola in it...lots of fiber and protein....and YES I did drink 2 glasses of water!! :) I didnt have any caffeine because I work tonight...yuck...so I need to sleep at some point today!

Wednesday I had a first...I did a bad thing...I didn't eat near all my points...I think I had 17 points but the down fall was that I ate a late dinner...so I wasn't hungry!!! Well yesterday I made up for it...I ate over my points. The scale is still the same...which is a good thing...as long as it's not up...I'm good!! :) I have three more pounds until I reach that personal goal for next Saturday!! :)

I bought two new books to bring with me to Mexico...we will see if I get to read them. I bought one on cd so I could listen to it on my ipod on the trip over and back! I bought Skinny Bitch and A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose...I am really excited...I will let you know what I think of both!!

I am going to treat my body right this weekend...I am going to make healthy choices (I work this weekend so "my day" changes)...I WILL DRINK MY WATER AT WORK...sorry had to yell that because I work 12 hr shifts and I don't drink enough water or any liquid for that matter!!

Anyway...don't know if I will be posting this weekend...so have a wonderful and healthy weekend. :)

2 comments:

HappyBlogChick said...

Those books are on my list, too - definitely let us know what you think.

Girl on a Mission... said...

Thanks my dear- I was very happy to hop on the scales this morning!