Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Staying on Plan...

I am starting to think I need to journal my food online...maybe that will motivate me to make better choices. I am staying on plan and losing weight....but still not making great choices. I do journal my food on WW online as I am a member of that program....so I don't know.

I have lost another 2 pounds and TOM is visiting!!! So, losing is really good for me! :) It is keeping me really motivated...I have been craving mexican food really bad but that is the only thing I am craving and have been since Monday!!! I just figured that it is not worth it...I am going to mexico in 2 1/2 weeks so I will my fill in Puerto Vallarta!! You would think I am spanish eating mexican food all the time....going to Mexico every year. I always joke with my husband that I should have married a spanish man!! :) Just a joke though! My husband is the best!!

Speaking of Mexico...I need to research what I can eat their...I mean I know the salsa, fruit, chicken fajita meat....but they like to make a lot of casseroles. I already told myself I am not going to beat myself up over making bad choices (I'm going to try and limit them)....as of course I am staying all-inclusive....so I will have a cocktail or two or three...hehe. The scale will ultimately tell how well or how bad I have done.

I have not gotten on the treadmill today...woke up with a headache and I have to work tonight...so I am trying to get rid of the headache. Of course, what do I turn to?? Diet Coke...and advil. Actually that is all I have put in my mouth today since I just woke up...

Wow, I sure did ramble on...

1 comment:

Girl on a Mission... said...

Thanks for the wonderful comment- I try to motivate myself through the words in my blog (and from other bloggers) because it keeps my head screwed on right for the rest of the day. I have to keep logging back on from time to time and read my own blog because I have to remind myself and this mission is to be taken seriously and there is a reason that I'm headed in the right direction- because I'm finally making the right decisions.

Hope to hear from you again!
Best of luck to you too!
Imagine, you're heaviest weight is still a weight I dream to see....the 190's someday!